Washington Holdings continues to track the latest reports from federal, state, and local law enforcement which suggest the possibility of protests/demonstrations related to the November 3rd general election. We want to share some of the steps we are taking to prepare for such events:
- Union Square remains under a “restricted access” level for the building which only permits access via access card
- Union Square will monitor events and can close the parking garage and loading docks early if protests occur
- Union Square has boarded up the retail level of the building (similar to earlier protests this summer)
- Union Square has 24/7 security who can be contacted at 206.613.5333
- Union Square will have additional security staff on-site if merited
- Union Square R&M and Engineering Staff remains on-call should any changes be required to HVAC operation, and/or additional preventative measures for the buildings
Any additional updates regarding building operations will be posted to www.unionsquareseattletenant.com. Please feel free to contact Mick Newell, Senior Leasing & Property Manager with any additional questions or concerns at email@example.com or 206.613.5318.