Access cards may be used to gain entrance to both One and Two Union Square after-hours; however, the cardholder must also possess an office key to gain entrance to his/her own tenant space. (For your protection, Security is not authorized to provide access to tenant spaces without prior authorization.) Please be mindful that due to the current renovation project where work mostly occurs nights and weekends, access may be restricted at building entrances and through common areas which may alter your normal route.
Card reader locations are as follows:
- Main courtyard at 6th and University
- G level entrance near MOD Pizza
- PK level of the parking garage
- 7th Ave by revolving doors
- 6th Ave courtyard entrance at level 1
- Level 2 by Fireplace Lobby (note that from 7/24 to the end of August, this after-hours entrance is restricted)
- Main Lobby level by garage elevators.
Important to note: Although card readers are found in all of the locations listed above, your card will work only in the building in which you are a tenant. As an example, a One Union tenant’s card will not work at the fireplace lobby entrance, but it will work at the 6th Avenue entrances.
Your card will only allow you elevator access to the floor on which you are a tenant.
For questions, please contact Building Management at UnionSquareService@waholdings.com.