As you have likely noticed, we are nearing completion on the construction of a tunnel system in the Two Union Square main lobby that will allow renovation work to proceed while still allowing Tenants and their visitors access to the tower.
Our main goal is to provide clear, accessible routes for you and your office visitors to the tower during this phase of construction. The following routes are available:
- Via the escalators from the Lower Lobby Level (Starbucks/Walla Walla Farms level)
- Via the southwest entrance (above the grand staircase leading out onto the third floor plaza in the Courtyard near the former shoe shine shop)
- Via Elevator 30 (Accessible from Levels 1, 2 and 7th Avenue)
- Via the East Entrance (by the Convention Center/Freeway Park)
- Via the East Parking Garage Elevators (northeast corner of main lobby)
- Via the Entrance adjacent to the East Parking Garage Elevators (northeast corner on the Convention Center/Freeway Park Level)
Please note that the Grand Staircase will remain closed during this portion of the project. Additionally, the courtyard passageway outside, immediately north of the security desk is closed for construction staging.
The tunnel system will remain in place until this summer. We apologize for the inconvenience, but look forward to revealing our new and improved Two Union Square main lobby. We will keep you updated as construction progresses.
If you have any questions, please contact Tenant Services at 206.623.4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.