As we wrap up work and prepare to reopen the entrances at 7th Avenue and the stairs leading to levels 1 and 2 near the retail concourse, the next phase of work is set to begin. This next phase involves some structural work which will require the closing of the Two Union escalators at the 6th and Union entrance on level 1 up to and including the escalators to the main lobby level.
The first closure is a one week period from May 15 to 19. The escalators will reopen but later close again for approximately two months. Another announcement will be provided for this closure.
We understand the inconvenience this closure is going to be for many of our tenants and guests and would like to provide alternatives during this closure. Several building entrances to note are:
- From 6th Avenue, enter mid-block between HomeStreet Bank and Marcos. Proceed through the second level of the courtyard to the doorways and use either the Grand Staircase, or elevator 30 to reach the Two Union main lobby.
- 6th and Union – enter the courtyard and use courtyard stairs to level 2 and enter the building or continue up to level 3 via the courtyard stairs.
- 6th Avenue, enter near MOD pizza and follow the retail concourse to the Grand Staircase.
- 7th Avenue, this entrance will be reopened on May 15. The elevator at this entrance is also an accessible elevator and can take you from 7th Avenue up to the Two Union main lobby level.
- 7th Avenue and Union, external stairs between Two Union and the Convention Center. At the top of the staircase, turn right, then use the entrance near Tully’s.
- Parking garage entrances are also available.
Thank you for your patience while we undergo renovations. Please contact the building management team with questions or assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org.