Have you ever wondered what the “short list” of directions are for reserving one of Union Square’s many beautiful conference rooms?
- Select a day/time you would like to have your event. Click on the “GO” button.
- Check off the amenities you would like.
- List how many guests you expect, and the setup you need.
- Make sure that prior to your event, you familiarize yourself with the projector/computer set up. Tenant Services does not provide technical assistance. You will need to bring your own computer and cords. It is best to make arrangements to do a “trial run” to insure your presentation goes well. Call Tenant Services to arrange a time, or go early enough to your event that you can do a trial run.
- Call Security 15 minutes before you intend to go to the Conference Center. They will need to unlock it for you.
- Need to cancel? Reservations cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the event will not be charged. Reservations cancelled with 24 hours notice will be subject to $100.00 room rate. Cancellations that take place on the same day as the reservation will be subject to normal room rate(s).
- Tenants are typically provided a 60 day window in which to make reservations. Call Tenant Services if you need to make a reservation further in advance. (206) 623-4567. (The request will be sent to the management team for approval for reservations over 60 days out.